Digital Marketing Executive – Volunteer Basis (Remote Opportunity)
The Roaring Lion Newcastle LTD requires a Digital Marketing Executive who needs work experience in the book publishing industry.
The digital marketing executive is responsible for digital aspects of book marketing campaigns and strategy formulation for digital marketing platforms and social media accounts for the company.
- Setting up Pay Per Click advertising on websites and social media platforms, creating content such as videos, photos and designed images for Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, YouTube and Twitter, writing emails that go out to subscribers, and creating briefs for websites.
- An understanding of photography, videography, design and animation.
- Lead generation through digital platforms.
- Nurturing new leads and identifying new markets.
- Contributing and implementing digital marketing strategies for the company.
- Implementing organic and paid search digital marketing plans, for the company to expand audiences and engagement.
- Developing and implementing email marketing strategies for the company.
- Monitoring and adjusting campaigns as required.
- Manage the creation of relevant and engaging digital content for publishing onto various digital platforms
- Manage social media marketing campaigns.
- Manage digital advertising campaigns (SEM, Display, Social, Programmatic).
- Manage SEO campaigns.
- Set up conversion, pixel, and event tracking on the website and across various digital platforms.
- Conduct research on market trends, brand’s audiences and competitors, and end-to-end consumer journey to drive engagements and conversions.
- Analyze digital marketing analytics reports and share insights with the team to develop optimization plans.
- Stay abreast of emerging digital tools and platforms, digital marketing trends, new technologies, and share insights with the rest of the team.
- Digital Communication; a good understanding of different platforms and technologies, and keeping up to date with new standards in digital communication.
- Teamwork; ability to communicate across departments with designers and freelancers.
- Creative; skills such as photography, design and typography with an understanding of HTML and websites.
- Proven PPC skills, optimisation techniques and bid management.
- A strong background in paid search and paid social (Facebook).
- Solid experience of successfully creating ad campaigns in Google and Facebook with some experience with Bing.
- Experience in using Google Analytics.
- The ability to plan and deliver on the strategy of campaigns across the web, search, social media, email etc.
- A desire to support the business to win and secure new clients through digital marketing.
- An understanding of report tracking software & generating reports.
- A comprehensive understanding of marketing strategies.
- The ability to generate weekly reports tracking progress and leads.
To apply: Send your CV to: email@example.com